Sunday, May 3, 2015

New Direction

No one will really notice, but I deleted several posts from my blog because I have gone in a new direction with my life and this blog is here to stay. Usually when something changes I start ALL over and delete any hard work I may have worked up. But not this time. At least, I don't plan on starting over any time soon.

My most recent project has been mainly crochet. And my most popular item right now that I'm selling on Facebook (and I have a listing on Etsy!), are crochet baby sandals. They are the cutest thing! I have a few styles that I've worked up, my most recent being the most popular and honestly the cutest so far!

I was also asked if I could crochet a newborn Mermaid costume, and I did it! 
Put a pattern in front of me and most of the time I figure it out. Or I stare at the image long enough to figure it out in my own way if possible. I didn't expect much to come of it. I just thought it was a cute and fun idea. I have a ton of yarn to use up, and figured I would give it a try.

I make just about anything. Although I have yet to make stuffed animals (that will be on my Crochet Bucket list). I also have decent prices. I figure, any price is a good amount - especially when you don't have much. Anything helps. 

Maybe later on I will post everything I can make - although the list keeps growing every time I make something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment